First, my hand...lets just say my hand met a door knob and they didn't get along. It was pretty painful for a while and mobility was difficult while it was injured, but it only lasted about a week and a half ad then it was back in working order. :)
My little brothers, of whom we will call A and D (because if you know their names you don't need me to display them for all the creepers :P) had a special friends day at their school just before thanksgiving. Unfortunately I neglected to take pictures of the actual thanksgiving day this is the best I could do.
Last year I was their special friend and this year they wanted me to go again. Last time I started in D's class so this year I went to A's. We drew pictures and talked to his friends and then about 45 minutes later we went to D's. They were doing some math and so we sat down and helped him. After that they were both allowed to leave and come home with me, but D decided to stay with some of his friends who weren't leaving early.
I don't think I've ever been in so much pain...I dread labor. After about 20 minutes of it just being so unbearably painful the doctor finally told my mom over the phone that we needed to go to the hospital. Longest 15 minutes drive of my life. We finally got there and by the time they got me on the gurney I was so exhausted I was having a hard time staying awake to answer the questions for the nurses.
They made me drink this horrible stuff to get me ready for a cat-scan but by the time I was done with it it had made me feel better so we decided to leave with a promise to the doctor that if it happened again we'd be back in for a cat-scan. So far, I'm still OK. Don't know what it was, but I would be OK with never feeling it again.
I erased somethings on the tag that were too personal, but you get the gist.
No comments:
Post a Comment