I have realized that somethings have happened that are worthy to go on here, so I decided it's definitely time for an update.
* First of all, I had a birthday, yippee! I am not sure how many pictures I have from that night, and at the moment I can't find any, so if I happen to find some later, I will post. My party was hosted in the lounge of our apartment complex and it was a Vegas Party theme. It turned out well and in general was a pretty good day.
* Also, for memorial day, two of my roommates and I decided we did not want to be stuck in our little college town for the weekend when most others were leaving, so we came up with the scheme to visit my family a few states away.
![]() |
| In order to keep my blog open to the public, I had to get rid of part of my hoodie so as not to expose myself. |
On our way we stopped at a Texas Road House to celebrate blondie's 21st. Happy birthday!
I am so envious of all of my blogging friends. They do so much with their pictures and are so creative, and this is all I can seem to muster. I want to do more, but I am not sure how.
| We look a little out of it after having driven for most of the day. |
Sunday was spent at church, having impromptu photo shoots and game night at a friends house.
We stopped for some lunch before heading off to a nearby nature park. Pictures of that are posted on my fb.
| |
| My roommate with two of my favorite beings on the planet. |
![]() |
| Another one of my favorite beings. I love this girl. |



No comments:
Post a Comment